On November 19th, “Eberron: Rising from the Last War” will see the light of day, and before the year ends, we’ll also see “Exploring Eberron” by Keith Baker himself via the DungeonMaster’s Guild. Being a blog dedicated to Eberron (among some other topics), we wanted to run and celebrate both, so starting November 7th we will have 12 days of articles and interviews related to this setting, ending with the review of this new hardcover as soon as we can get our hands on it. I guess that makes thirteen articles. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
This will be our schedule:
- Thursday 7th – “Crime and the City”: Sharn, City of Towers
- Friday 8th – “Fantastic Races and Where to Find Them”: Races of Eberron
- Saturday 9th – “The Silver Compass”: Faiths of Eberron
- Sunday 10th – “Rising from the Ashes”: Interview with Satine Phoenix
- Monday 11th – “Pirates of the Lhazaar Sea”: Skyships and buccaneers
- Tuesday 12th – “100 Years of Conflict”: The Last War
- Wednesday 13th – “Apocalypse, then”: The Mourning
- Thursday 14th – “Chasing Ruty”: Interview with Ruty Rutenberg (and our 200th post!)
- Friday 15th – “House of Marks”: The Dragonmarked Dinasties
- Saturday 16th – “The World in the High Cosmology”: Planes and the Multiverse
- Sunday 17th – “The Artificer’s Apprentice”: Wide magic and artifice
- Monday 18th – “The Cow in Hell with the Dice”: Interview with Keith Baker
- tbd – Review of “Eberron: Rising from the Last War” and “Exploring Eberron”
Join us and celebrate as 2019 closes with Eberron’s double feature: as a deluxe hardcover from Wizards of the Coast and as a deep insider from Keith Baker himself.